Fork Mounted Fifth Wheel
The fork-mounted 5th Wheel Attachment provides a simple and effective means of moving and rearranging trailers and chassis. Three versions of the attachment are available that range in capacity, providing options for moving empty chassis, chassis with mounted empty containers, chassis with mounted full containers, and trailers efficiently.
- Small Version (part number 60733810): Sized with 3 1/4 x 7 1⁄4” fork pocket openings. Typically used on Class IV fork trucks with a 13,500# to 15,500# @ 24” LC rating.
- Medium Version (part number: 60730201): Sized with 5 1/4 x 9 1⁄4” fork pocket openings. Typically used on 30,000# to 36,000# @ 24” to 48” LC fork trucks.
- Large Version (part number: 60733178): Sized with a 7 1⁄4 x 11 1/4” fork pocket openings. Typically used on 40,000# to 55,000# @ 36 to 48” LC fork trucks.
Features & Benefits
- Removable fork truck mounted semi-trailer 5th wheel
- Secured to the carriage using chain retention
- Fork mounted using integral fork pockets
- 2850 cu. in. (17.5 gal) air tank with manual shutoff. Includes a provision to charge the tank using a Schrader Valve. Pressure gauge on tank
- Estimated weight 1,410 lbs., HCG is 54” from the front of the forks/ VCG is 5 1⁄2” above the top of the forks
- Distance from back of fork pocket to center of the 5th wheel (load center) is 69” standard
- Optional Air Charge Kit
- Optional Cab Mounted Control Kit