DTA Self Propelled Modular Transporter SPMT
Transporters are mainly used in confined areas for transferring loads from one hall to another. Due to their different steering modes , it is possible to achieve tight steering radius.
Transporters are customized designed and manufactured according to customer’s needs.
DTA specializes in delivering practical and customized solutions for handling heavy loads. Vehicles design is different for each application, and different using conditions are contemplated according to the customers needs.
TAGVs built in DTA are specifically designed to cover customers requests in the optimal way. Our AGVs are used essentially for load transportation inside of factories, characterized for their capacity to carry loads of any heaviness and/or delicate in an efficient way, always assuring the safety of operators and load.
Advantages of SPMT
- Steering monitoring system ensure safety of steering process.
- Height and angle of PPU is adjustable, to adapt different working conditions. Even to disassemble PPU and put it on top of DTA SPMT to reduce total length, then get high trafficability, enable its efficient move in hairpin turn or narrow space.
- Self-adapting hydraulic system guarantee cargo platform level when SPMT running on uneven roads.
- Accurate movement and steering make sure it has high performance in modules connection and assembly.
- Combination system enable modules could be connected laterally and longitudinally to adapt different cargo sizes and weights. Also, modules can be coupled with hydraulic hose and electronical cable to transport oversize cargo with relatively light weight, just need less quantity of SPMTs to work in “soft-connection” mode.
- When preset a working program (moving and steering mode), DTA SPMT can work automatically.
The engineering team at DTA will gladly suggest the optimal guiding method based on your layout and requests to offer you the best product with the best price possible.