Self Propelled Modular Transporters (SPMT’s) by DTA
Self propelled modular transporters (SPMT’s) are utilized in confined areas for transferring heavy loads with automated precision. Dynamic steering modes make it possible to achieve tight steering radius in even the tightest spaces. Transporters are custom designed and manufactured according to customer’s needs.
DTA specializes in delivering practical and customized solutions for handling heavy loads. Vehicle design is customized per use case according to the customer’s needs.
Self propelled modular transporters (SPMT’s) built by DTA are specifically designed for load transportation inside of factories, and are characterized by their capacity to efficiently carry sensitive loads of any weight, while assuring the safety of operators and load.
Advantages of SPMT’s
- Steering monitoring system ensures safety of steering process.
- Height and angle of PPU is adjustable to adapt to different working conditions and optimization of efficient moves.
- Self-adapting hydraulic system guarantees a level cargo platform when traversing uneven ground.
- Accurate movement and steering guarantees high performance in module connection and assembly.
- Combination system enables modules to be connected laterally and/or longitudinally to adapt to different cargo sizes, weights or needs. Modules may be coupled with hydraulic hoses and electronic cables to transport oversize cargo with relatively less weight, multiple units can work in tandem in “soft-connection” mode.
- When a working program is preset (in moving and steering mode), DTA SPMT’s can work autonomously.
The engineering team at DTA will gladly suggest the optimal guiding method based on your layout and requests to provide a high-performing and cost-effective solution.