TH25 Tire Handler
The TH25 Tire Handler is specifically designed to use standard Hyster controls, and provide unsurpassed operator visibility under the carriage with an unobstructed view of the haul truck drive axle. The result is a tire handler with productivity that is second-to-none.
Features & Benefits of the TH25 Tire Handler:
- Integral mount in fork truck mast. Uses standard Hyster controls.
- Optimized truck capacity provides a lift truck solution with maximum maneuverability and small foot print.
- Drop arm design provides unmatched operator visibility and provides egress out of the handling area for safety.
- Functions include outer carriage tilting, clamp arm positioning, arm side shifting, tire rotation and fallback.
- All functions use hydraulic cylinders for durability and ease of maintenance.