Roborigger is a remote-controlled robotic load orientation device connected to the end of a cranes’ wire rope by hook, creating safer handling of suspended loads and eliminating tag lines.
Revolutionize job-site safety and productivity with Roborigger.
Roborigger is a remote-controlled, robotic, load orientation device, that can autonomously hold any position and precisely place picks. Roborigger’s gyroscopic rotation technology, controls a load’s orientation without the risk of personnel being in the vicinity of the landing zone, increasing job site safety and efficiency. Roborigger rotates and holds loads in a desired orientation regardless of wind, meaning no tag lines are needed to manage the spinning or the landing of a load.
- Wifi Enabled
- Integrated load cell
- 15 to 50 ton lifting capacity available
- Wireless remote-control with 100m min range
- Designed to handle loads in winds up to 25-30 km/h
- 12 + hour battery life per charge with onboard battery charging
- 2 preset orientation settings available to simplify repetitive operations
- Camera with image capture and video streaming capability for remote monitoring