Fork Mounted Rebar Handler
The Fork Mounted Rebar Handler converts a standard forklift into a 4 to 6 fork rebar handling machine without the need for any hydraulic or electrical connection. This attachment frees your fork truck up for other tasks, allowing for a more versatile work environment. The adaptability of the Rebar Handler is furthered by its 8 fork mounting points. Your operation can choose the amount of forks to use and where to mount them based on the load being lifted. Slide the forks into the fork pockets of the attachment, secure it with chains and you are ready to work.
The Rebar Handler is rated for use on either a 36,000 lb capacity truck with a 24” load center or a 40,000 lb capacity truck with a 48” load center. The attachment has a 24,000 lb capacity at 30” forward of the rebar handler front fork face (or as limited by the fork truck). Outer forks can be repositioned to accommodate 40’, 50’, and 60’ length rebar.
- Fork Truck: Attachment is for use on either a 36,000# @ 24” LC or 40,000# @ 48” load center
- Fork mounted, fork pockets sized for use on a fork truck with either 3 ½ x 8 x 120” or 3 ½ x 12 x 120” long forks. Pockets are set on 76” centers
- Rebar Handler Capacity: 24,000# @ 30” forward of the rebar handler front fork face or as limited by the fork truck
- Attachment vertical fork face is positioned 36” forward of the fork face of the lift truck front fork face. The attachment load center with respect to the lift truck front fork face is 66” to enable a trailer to be unloaded/loaded from one side of the trailer.
- Rebar Handler Forks: Quantity 4; 2 ½ x 6 x 60”, hook mount
- Fork Spacing:
- One position for the inner set of forks
- Outer fork set can be hooked in one of three positions to accommodate 40’, 50’ and 60’ length rebar