Bomb Cart Conversion Frame
The Bomb Cart Conversion Frame is a heavy-duty steel frame designed to convert a standard ISO container chassis into a bomb cart for transporting shipping containers within a terminal. The container guides of the frame quickly secure the container in place and allow for a quicker loading/unloading process. The frame is specifically engineered to support multiple container sizes on a single ISO chassis. This unit allows an operation to adapt existing equipment into a bomb cart as a cost-effective option versus the traditional bomb cart.
Features & Benefits
- Converts standard chassis into a bomb cart
- Faster loading/unloading of containers versus standard chassis frame
- 40ft, 45ft, and 53ft options available
- All 3 options handle 20ft containers as well
- Frame clips onto chassis. No welding or additional labor required once landed on chassis.