Spreader Maintenance Chassis
This heavy duty chassis and control station is designed for transportation and assistance in maintenance tasks associated with STS container spreaders. The Spreader Maintenance Chassis can be safely landed on the chassis and then transported to the shop environment. The chassis has corner castings with 20′ and 40′ positions to replicate container landing positions. The chassis is designed to lift/hoist the spreader from the center frame and includes a means of mechanical backup to support a lifted load. The spreader can then be adjusted to multiple positions for troubleshooting.
Spreader Maintenance Control Station Specifications
- Heavy duty construction for shop environment.
- Brings in 480 power and sends power / CAM Controls to the spreader
- Operate and Monitor spreader functions.
- Shop air will be used to hoist the spreader via pneumatic air jacks mounted to chassis.
- Quick disconnects for connection of shop air and output on same side.
- On front of enclosure for easy access.
- Next to E-stop. Illuminates when system is powered up.
- Pad lockable disconnect for safety purposes. Cuts input of 480 power.