Bridge Plate Cart
The Bridge Plate Cart was designed with safety in mind by keeping personnel off of the autocar completely. Due to the mobility of the unit, bridge plates can be placed securely without compromising speed. Utilizing an independently-controlled lift platform along with a bridge plate storage rack, the operator is able to access the placement area, pick and drop the plates, and move on to the next area. Since the Bridge Plate Cart is built on the same platform as our standard Cone Cart Grunt, it retains all the same yard mobility and can quickly drive from car to car.
Features & Benefits:
- Integrated lift platform has independent controls to reach desired deck height. Lift platform is specifically designed to reach the B and C decks of the autocar.
- Secondary platform on the lift extends into the railcar opening so bridge plates can be set at an ergonomic and safe position.
- Lift platform is specifically designed to reach the B and C Decks of the autocars.
- Bridge plate storage rack can be loaded at ground level and hydraulically lifted up to deck height with no additional lifting required.
- Storage rack securely stores 10 bridge plates – enough for 6 tri-level autocars.
- Gas and Electric models are available.